Administering Kybella Injections to Reduce Chin Fat
Double chins can make people look overweight even if they are slim and cause you to look older. This can affect how you feel about yourself and further degrade your confidence levels. Fortunately, you don’t have to live with a double chin. With Kybella, it is now easy to get rid of that undesirable fat in the chin for a slimmer and more appealing profile.
What is Kybella?
Kybella is cosmetic treatment that is administered in the chin area through an injection. The injections contain a form of synthetic deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring chemical in the body that can help target and destroy fat cells.
It is a nonsurgical, minimally invasive procedure that requires almost no downtime. Once you leave the office, you can return to your normal daily activities in no time at all. The treatment received FDA approval in 2015.
An Effective Treatment for Eliminating the Double Chin
Kybella is very effective in reducing the fat responsible for the formation of the dreaded double chin. When the solution is injected into the designated areas, it will help to eliminate the fat cells in the lower part of the chin.
The number of injections per session is determined by your doctor. Each session may involve multiple injections and the number decided depends entirely on your needs and your desired outcome. The sessions are individually customized and specific to each person. Your doctor will identify the spots for each injection before administering the first one.
The number of sessions is also determined after the doctor assesses your chin area during your consultation. For it to be effective, multiple Kybella sessions may be necessary. There has to be a gap of at least 30 days between each new session.
The Benefits of Kybella
If you are troubled by your double chin and considering undergoing a cosmetic treatment to get rid of the excess fat in the area, kybella can prove to be the perfect option for you. This excellent treatment comes with a large number of benefits.
● Kybella is a safe, FDA approved treatment for eliminating excess fat in the chin area.. When it is performed by experienced physicians, you can expect to achieve a slimmer profile that meets your desired look.
● Kybella does not involve highly invasive techniques to promote change. You don’t have to worry about anesthesia or incisions. Your doctor may only apply a numbing agent on the injection site to help ease discomfort.
● Since no general anesthesia and surgery is required for a Kybella treatment, the recovery time is also short. You can resume your normal routine soon after a session is completed.
● There are no major side effects associated with a Kybella treatment. You may experience slight redness, numbness, or pain in the chin area, but these side effects go away soon after a session is complete.
● The effects produced by Kybella are long-lasting.
Before a Kybella Treatment
If you are considering undergoing a Kybella treatment, you should consult an experienced doctor to learn more about the details behind the treatment. The doctor will tell you what your treatment will involve and about the number of potential sessions required.
Your doctor will also tell you about any precautions to take before you begin your treatment. You may need to avoid taking certain medicines before the treatment sessions begin. If you are pregnant or nursing, you might need to postpone the treatment for some time to ensure the best results and no complications.
Contact Our Office
Contact the Balage Center to schedule a consultation with skilled plastic surgeon, Dr. Haresh Yalamanchili. With his help, you can achieve the aesthetically pleasing look you desire through safe and effective treatments.