HydraFacial is a revitalizing treatment that can be given in as little as one hour. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types and offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation.
The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, and immediately effective.
- Hydrafacial Hydrafacial treatment with extractions.
- Restorative Hydrafacial Improve the appearance of skin tone, texture and elasticity.
- Radiance Hydrafacial Boost to minimize the appearance of dark spots Age-Refinement Hydrafacial Boost to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clarifying Extended Extractions with Blue LED Therapy Light Therapy to remove core congestion.
- Platinum Hydrafacial with Lymphatic Drainage The ultimate Hydrafacial treatment with Lymphatic Drainage followed by a Hydrafacial booster of your choice. The treatment continues with LED Light Therapy which reduces the visible signs of aging.
- Radiance with Britenol Boost to minimize the appearance of dark spots.
- Age-Refinement with Dermabuilder Boost to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Clarifying Extended Extractions & Add Blue LED Light Therapy to remove congestion.
- Platinum Hydrafacial with Lymphatic Drainage Follows with the Signature Hydrafacial with a booster of your choice. This treatment concluded with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
In addition to its effectiveness in improving the skin’s health, a HydraFacial offers patients a solution that is easy and safe. It is non-invasive and completely painless. No recovery time is needed after undergoing a HydraFacial treatment.
This facial shares some of the steps of our anti-aging facial, but also incorporates hydrating, cooling, and calming products to nourish and repair dry, sun-damaged skin.
MICRONEEDLING DEEP PORE CLEANSING FACIAL
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that helps minimize the signs of aging, softens fine lines, and can improve the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks. The SkinPen microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process–resulting in the formation of collagen and elastin. This treatment can be “supercharged” when combined with PRP (platelet rich plasma) using platelets from your own body. Learn more about Belage Center’s PRP Microneedling Treatment.
Microdermabrasion is an exfoliation technique used to remove the Lip Wax epidermal (outermost) layer of skin making it supple and vibrant. While older microdermabrasion techniques use salt crystals, our DiamondTomeTM wand utilizes natural diamond chips to gently exfoliate. Removing this outer layer of dead skin cells leaves a smoother texture and promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells. Learn more about Belage Center’s Dermabrasion Treatment.
Facelift Before & After Photos
This patient wanted to treat her “smoker’s lines”. Although this is frequently seen in people who smoke regularly, some people have very active and strong muscles around the mouth, which eventually leads to the development of these expression lines regardless of a smoking history. In this case, dermabrasion was performed around the mouth to resurface the skin and greatly soften the lines around the mouth and cheeks. View more photos of his real patients.
Dermaplaning is a popular procedure in which a special blade is used to gently abrade the surface of the skin using light, feathering strokes. This is an effective treatment to exfoliate the epidermis and remove fine vellus hair (peach fuzz). Dermaplaning is a great option for people with skin too sensitive for microdermabrasion or peels.
- Red Carpet Peel
- Glyco-Bright Peel
- Light Rejuvenizer Peel
- Ultra Rejuvenizer Peel
- Refine Peel
- Glow MiniPeel
Learn more about Belage Center’s Chemical Peels.
Tinting & Waxing
- Full Arm
- Full Back
- Full Face
- Full Face Without Brow
- Full Leg
- Half Arm
- Lip & Brow
- Lower Leg
- Upper Leg